Saturday, April 28, 2007

She speaks good english...

I had not seen Eber or Robin since Eber left La Policia on Tuesday. They arrived at Maximo Nivel unannounced on Friday afternoon. Obviously hungry, so we went off to Yanapay Restaurant.

Eber has been unwell this week and very tired. They both fell asleep as soon as we had eaten. Sleeping in Yanapay is easy as they can lie on the cushions on the floor. I spoke to the girl who runs the place, who is a good person and knows the boys well by now. She comes from Lima and she speaks good English, though not inviting me up to her room, she said the boys could stay there while I went off to my apartment to take some washing to the laundry. They must have slept two hours. They were still asleep when I got back. As can be seen from the pics.

The girl from Lima told them that they could come in any time after I have left and she will see to it that they are fed. Wish I could remember her name, but its just gone from my memory. Which is bad as she has been so good to the boys.

I bought Eber some stuff from the pharmacy for his cold and gave them 2 soles for their taxi home. This time I put them in the taxi. So no trips to internet cafes. Apparently lots of kids here are hooked on internet games. Maybe because they can't afford PS2s and such like.

Their father is supposed to be home today. Lets hope so. I will need to post pics another time as google is being stupid again.

No comments: