Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cienciano del Cusco

I have added a few more links to my blog. Including our local football team, who are not quite Man Utd standards, but then who is, but who did beat Boca Juniors the first weekend I was here. The fans were dead chuffed so had a wee mini riot to celebrate. There are lots of pics on the site to view, links to YouTube videos. Team musica is also available there.

Next game in the Copa Libertardores is against Toluca of Mexico, in Mexico. That's tomorrow night and the game gets shown on a big screen in Plaza de Armas. I might go for a while but I'm told it get mobbed, so maybe not a good idea. Will have to see.

The "New 7 Wonders" site is there to encourage one and all to vote for Machu Picchu. Cienciano also have a link on their site, so don't be shy, go ahead and do it.

The other site is a local newspaper which I like, but am never sure where it stands. Worth a look for all you Spanish speakers. Not quite Private Eye though.

No comments: