Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trotsky comes to Villa Maria

Today is Sunday and I spent it with Heber, hence the photos. He changed tops half way through the day as we bought him this top, amongst lots of other stuff for his Xmas. He doesn't expect to be getting any other presents, though I feel sure he must be getting something from his aunts. No sign of mum or gran getting in touch. They will all get together for a turkey dinner in the house of one of his aunt's. He is in process of moving, as one aunt leaves for Iquitos in January.

He does like to pose just a little. He likes to post my fotos on his Facebook, for some reason. Though I think I can guess why.

He now has his DNI, of which he decided to give me a copy. Hence the name change, as it is different from what he thought it was. Which I guess says a lot about his life so far. Anyway his real name is Eberth Julio Vega Huamán. I'm not sure which he wants to use, his real name or one he has used up to now, though he has used more than one in the past. I'm going to use his proper name from now on, and he has no objection.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Xmas party for the INABIF kids in Villa Maria, so I'm looking forward to that a lot. I think I'm expected to make a speech, in Spanish obviously, God help them all. Will have to attempt to prepare something later on tonight, but I suspect I won't get round to it. Oh well, nothing changes. Maybe I'll tell them about Trotsky or something equally inspirational......  

No comments: