Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday morning in Cusco

I´m in Maximo Nivel just waiting for Jeremy to pick me up at 11 am to take me to Elim for the first time since I arrived. Had a slight hiccup last week because of a bowel infection, as advised by Dr Grover. He gave me some pills and told me it would be best not to start at Elim until Monday. So here I am.

I`m looling forward to meeting all the boys at Elim. Don´t know how many are still there since last year.

I´ve met Heber and took him for lunch last Friday. He´s well but more about that another time.

I´m in my new flat now and its suberb. All mod cons and very comfortable. New bathroom since last year and lots of upgrading and decorating. The owners plan to turn it into a boutique hotel, whatever that may be.

Must dash. More soonish.

1 comment:

The Wicked Messenger said...

Hi Don.

Nice to see the blog going again.
Parkinson and Caine? I've been called some things over here but those are up there with the best.

Speak soon,

Keith