Saturday, September 16, 2006

Chicha Morada

Juanita made some chicha morada for us at the house yesterday and it was delicious. If you want to know more about chicha morada you can google it or check wikipedia. But it is an Andean drink, with a small alcohol content I believe. And no Juanita did not have to chew any leaves or plants or anything else. Juanita is a great cook.

I,ve now managed to post some photos on to my blog. Hope you all like them or at least some of them. Sorry there are so many but I was on a run this morning so decided to keep going. For those of you at work and viewing this maybe best not to spend too much time on my photees whilst keyed in. Would not want you all on a disciplinary now would we? If you hover over a pic you will see the title and if you click you will get an enlarged view. Enjoy.

The pizza party was great. It was good to see the young ones enjoy it; even for the few minutes it lasted. I will always remember that night.

Got to go now. Will definitely post about Colibri tomorrow, as its Sunday and all I'm doing is visiting the kids at PF.

Big day for Man U tomorrow, but should be ok with Rooney back and Arsenal not the force they were of course.

No comments: