Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year/ Feliz Ano Nuevo

This is the first time I've spent Hogmanay and New Year away from UK. I'm quite excited. Hope the rain stays off. It's looking ok right now. We plan to go to La Plaza and a bar with a band. Depends on weather where I will bring in New Year. I quite fancy La Plaza followed by the bar.

Today I was invited to a rebirthing ceremony, but decided against it. I reckon I've seen enough folk being reborn and fat lot of good it did them.

There have been some caves discovered recently near Cusco. Some hieroglyphic images were found within. These have been carbon dated and the messages translated by top European experts in these kind of things. It turns out that they are 10 million years old and the images reveal a message from highly developed visitors from outer space, called the Elder Brothers. The Brothers' message was for us all to follow the Path of Light.

So thats a very hopeful message to end my last blog posting for 2010. And no sneering there at the back!!! Believe!

So happy new year to all, and thank you for reading my ramblings. It's been fun.

1 comment:

neilandelaine said...

Bliadhna mhath ur! Messages from the past aren't worth the cave they're written on.

Livingston seems set for a quiet hogmanay at least tha's the way it looks sitting here with a cup of tea and an individual trifle. Cusco Plaza at midnight sounds more attractive so have a great time when it comes.