Saturday, May 19, 2007

Last visit with Basilio

Today was my last time seeing Basilio this time round. He was unwell and in his bed when I called but got up when he saw me. We just sat in the study room and he did some drawings and listened to the Beatles on my mp3 player. He likes them a lot, as do many of the kids.

Some of the other boys joined us and played some games. I gave him an origami kit as a parting gift which he seemed to like.

It was a funny feeling leaving him and not knowing whether we will see each other again. Lets hope things work out for him at home and I've promised to visit him there if I come back next year.

I had meant to post a couple of pictures but me camera is playing up. Just seen the bad news from Wembley. Still we are league champs and will be even better next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, Man U won the premiership. chelsea won league cup and FA cup, fair enough.