Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee with Heidi

Sunday afternoon I spent with Heidi. Heidi was the first person I worked for in Cusco, when I used to go to La Policia de Familia. We chatted about old times in Cusco. Hard to believe I've been coming here so long. Maybe I should move permenantly. Mind you I suppose I will have to keep my promise to Gavin and work full time for a bit. Don't worry Gavin I'll be there.

Heidi is now a student here in Lima, doing an MBA. Hopes to work eventually for an NGO. She will be good at whatever she does. Very talented lady. Peru needs lots like her.

I was hoping she might have news of my wee pal Fernando from La Policia, but she didn't. Those of you who have been reading this blog for past few years might remember him. I will try to find him when I'm back in Cusco but don't hold out much hope.

He was in Lima for a while but didn't stay for long. Ran away to Cusco. He could be anywhere now.

No comments: