Friday, October 06, 2006

Bottle feeding in the PF and some nakedness

It gets more and more incredible every day at La Policia de la Familia.

Amidst all the commotion on Wdnesday with thestreet kids the police left me with a baby of no more than 6 months.

There I am with 14 boys and 1 girl with this baby in my arms, fortunately I was sitting down at the time and was able to bottle feed her.

I can tell you this is not easy with 15 kids all wanting a go at it. One of them tried to pull the bottle out of my hands. Needless to say the baby was beautiful. Jet black hair and big brown eyes. Not one tear or cry for the whole 30 minutes the kids and I cared for her. And guess who was most tender towrds her. Yes it was Ever.

And as far as the teenage girl who took her clothes off today with the toilet door wide open the least said the better. The boys were all very polite and turned their heads the other way. The girl has lots of problems intellectually speaking. The police came in and gave her a row.

No comments: