Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Wrong Teeth

The nice nurses and doctors in here feed me loads of drugs some of them with mind blowing effects. One of the drugs I take for pain control is called Fentanyl which is fed to me via a small patch attached to my shoulder. The technology behind it is very high tech and it's effect on my poor brain is equally high tech, expansive and psychedelic. 

I dream constantly even when I'm in bed during the day and just resting my eyes I begin to dream. It's difficult to discern my dream world from reality as my dreams blend into the real world. Sometimes I get so mixed up between my dream world and the real world and it's hard for me to work out if I'm in reality or dream. Given present realities the dream world is often the best.

In the real world a young nurse goes up to this old guy, well ok older than me by a few. and she's holding out a small bowl with a pair of teeth. " These are nae mine" says the old guy. " So who's are these?" she asks the rest of us, as she waves the teeth about, looking somewhat the worse for wear. The teeth I mean and not the nurse. Eventually a prospective owner is found and he is held down by the rest of us as the nurse rips the wrong teeth out of his mouth. And all back to tranquility now. 

 

No comments: