Saturday, January 08, 2011

The boy with no name

The boy with no name has been found a place in an orphanage. I was there when he left which was good. He gave me a cuddle as he left, though I doubt he really understands. He still had no name as he left. I'm sure he will be well looked after now in his new home and I'm so glad he didn't have to hang about in La Policia de la familia for too long. I will always remember his smiling face.

Only two days to go in Cusco. Leave here on Monday. Slight change in plans of one day. Have been to work today, Saturday, for a couple of hours, as Alfredo and Fernando insist on me coming in. Will go in tomorrow for a couple of hours too for my last visit. There are six boys there over the weekend.

Going out to pub tonight to see my favourite band for last time. Think I might request a Bobby D number. I'm sure they could manage Forever Young or Knocking on Heaven's Door or something .....

More tomorrow all being well and maybe your first taste of Quechua....

No comments: