Monday, April 07, 2014

Chemo Cancellation

Those neutrophils let me down again last Wednesday. They were just under the safe level for me to have my chemotherapy so here I am on Monday morning waiting for John to come round and take me back to Ward One for another attempt. Let's hope the little buggers are not misbehaving today.

The past few days have been very difficult as I've been so incredibly tired and exhausted, hardly able to move at times, so been staying local most of the time. I get so tired sometimes I find conversation difficult as the act of speaking tires me out. I feel stronger this morning which is just as well if I'm going to survive four hours of chemo and all the rest of the stuff that gets pumped into my poor body.

I just wanted to update my blog to keep you all in the picture as it were. I hope to able to post a bit more this week. Meantime I must be off as John has just called to say he is on the way.

No comments: