Tuesday, October 28, 2008

El beso de la mujer arana.

Those of you who speak Spanish, and there are a few, will know thats the Spanish for Kiss of the Spider Woman. I saw the movie and read the book years ago. Both memorable.

We went to see a theatre production in Spanish, here in Lima. Because I knew the book and film it was not dificult for me to understand. I probably followed 80% of it. A brilliant production. The theatre is a bit like the Traverse, except better. We were very near the front. Third row in fact.

Both actors turned in fine performances, and the guy who played Molina, the William Hurt character, was exceptional. Better than Hurt I thought.

Another memorable night in Lima.

Must go now, meeting someone shortly. The Peruvians are always late, but I mustn't follow their example.

No comments: