Friday, October 17, 2008

Dany moves on

Dany came to meet me on Sunday. He's agreed to move into Elim and he will come with me on Wednesday which will also be my last day there as I'm leaving Cusco on Thursday. Its all too much for my lungs up here in the sky. My doctor has suggested I give myself a break down at sea level, and who am I to argue.

I had a good time with Dany on Sunday. He met me at MN and he was able to use the internet to download some fotos I had of him and his pal Antony. All the kids here, or lots of them that I know use a site called Hi5, which is a Facebook type thingee.

He was able to meet my new pal Kathy, who is a nice young Canadian lady of my acquaintance. Thanks Kathy, and of course you are a young thing. Kathy took us to an ice cream shop. Which he loved.

Him and I then went to the market where I treated him to some clothes and shoes. We met my pal Miller and had some chicken, at a place near the stadium. After which I got him back to his night shelter. I really hope he settles in at Elim. With any luck Kathy might visit him.

No comments: