Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Preparing for hospital

It's a beautiful day in Edinburgh and I'm preparing to go into hospital tomorrow. The joy. But let's be thankful for progress. I'm actually looking forward to going in this time as I should come out a whole person again and I'm not due to have any bits removed or added. So let's keep it that way.

Just wanted to post these couple of pics of our babies and I'm now going for a wee walk round the pond just to make sure all well there and wish the birds all the best until I come back. Though I do know my good friend John L will be keeping an eye on things as he walks all the dogs that are often left in his care. He has three fostered as we speak. 

I will post a couple of photos later if I manage to take any good ones. I've got some photos of Ben and Zoe at the RLS statue in Colinton which I hope their mum and dad will allow me to post in here. 

All for now I'm off to find the sun...

No comments: